Red Fruit, Spices, Berries
100% Arabica Whole Bean Coffee
- Bourbon, Caturra, Typica, Mundo novo
Bird bean is grown in the remote highlands of Chiapas, Mexico. This high quality and organic coffee is produced by 300 small scale growers. The region's protected cloud forest gives life to a large number of Cotorras birds. These birds find their perfect habitat on the farms that produce this amazing coffee. Processed in micro-mills, this blend has sweet notes of chocolate, red fruit, spices, raisins, berries, and its creamy and full body.
Each can contains 12oz of coffee (340g)
This light roast offers a creamy and full-bodied cup of coffee. Maximizing sweetness, this profile yields notes of chocolate, red fruit, spices, raisins, and berries.
- 1,300-1,700 MASL
- Harvest: December – March
- Processing Method: Fully washed and fermented for 20-24 hours at each farm.
- Shade: Native Trees
- Drying Method: Fully sun-dried on raised African beds and concrete patios.
- Contributors: Uberclain Roblero, Ipolito Barrios, Estela Roblero, Miguel Escobar
- Price Paid: 12.66% above C market price