Red Apple, Caramel, Vanilla, and Honey
100% Arabica Fresh Ground Coffee
- caturra, castillo, colombia
Our house blend comes from Pitalito, a region full of ancient oak trees, mountain springs, and forest reserves. These micro-climates help to shape the wide variety of flavor profiles that can be found in this blend. This community of 250 independent farmers is committed to conservation, healthy farming practices. This blend, processed by dry fermentation, has notes of red apple, caramel, vanilla, and honey.
Each can contains 12oz of coffee (340g)
This coffee offers a smooth and elegant taste. Its tangerine acidity, silky body, and long lasting finish makes for a well-rounded flavor profile that will satisfy everyone’s palate.
- 1,500-1,750 MASL
- Harvest: 1st semester: May – June, 2nd semester: September – December
- Processing Method: Fully Washed, Dry fermentation process (>+26 hours).
- Shade: Semi-shaded (Plantain and Nogal trees).
- Drying Method: Sun and air-dried parabolic patios and raised beds.
- Contributors: Laureano Chavarro, Edilberto Chavarro, Hector Artunduaga, Miguel Vera, Lidier Erazo, Fabian Garcia, Carlos Hermida, Alexander Hernandez, Jesus Romero, Jonny Viveros, Diego Cabrera
- 17.12% above C market price