Baking Chocolate, Brown Sugar, and Citrus
100% Arabica Whole Bean Coffee
Coffee Clouds comes from the foggy rainforest region of Jinotega, Nicaragua. Cultivated by 20 smallholder coffee producers, this coffee conserves the traditional production techniques unique to the Cordillera Isabelia mountain range. The region's volcanic soil and a humid, tropical climate, sets it up for tremendous coffee-growing success. This blend, processed in micro-mills, has notes of baking chocolate, brown sugar, and citrus.
Each can contains 12oz of coffee (340g)
This roast yields a very heavy-bodied, sweet, and chocolatey dark roast. Coffee Clouds is perfect for delivering a deep and well-balanced cup of coffee.
- 1,300-1,500 MASL
- Harvest: December – March
- Processing Method: Washed, Honey, and Natural process in micro-mills at each farm. Fermented in cement tanks for 14-24 hours.
- Shade: Guaba, Bucaro, Musaseas
- Drying Method: Dried on shaded raised beds at Centro de Acopio La Concordia in Jinotega.
- Contributors: Domingo De Jesus Vargas Mairena, Carlin Jackareli Andino Saenz, Santa Rita Coffee State, Julio Cesar Rivera Davila
- Price Paid: 17.12% above C market price